Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Top Secret Restaurant Recipes

This has been one of the most fun recipe books I have used. The Author, Ron Douglas, gives very elaborated information on how to cook the recipes that are in his book. These recipes are from a few of the most popular restaurants in America like McDonald's and Wendy's.
I have sampled many of the recipes for family members and friends they are asking me to cook more of them as they select from their preferred options. Using this book has preserved me time and money from going out to eat and offers any husehold a variety.
Numerous times it was the same old thing from the husband “not this again tonight for dinner” Now adding some of these recipes provided in Ron’s book I hear “You are cooking that for dinner” I capture much more pleasure and grins at the dinner table from a satisfied husband.
I have also used a few of the restaurant recipes to impress my guests at dinner parties. My preferred thing to do is when I have to go to a party that calls for me to bring a dish to pass, I will use one of the restaurant recipes and everyone would like to know how I cooked it. I have fun devising conversation with friends and showing off.
I advocate this cookbook to anyone who relishes cooking and likes to get compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment